Author Topic: New supplicant  (Read 3883 times)

Tanglefoot

New supplicant
« on: August 18, 2003, 02:02:44 am »
Hello, I would like to apply for membership to AD. I am currently a member of The Bleak Cabalists and have been one for some time now.

I have two characters that I play. Both are halflings. One is currently a level 52 Paladin who goes by the odd name of Riverdancer even though he's afraid of water and can't dance. He is moderately well equipped but really needs some work as lately his little brother has been getting all the time and experience.

Tanglefoot is a level 55 Druid with 12 aa points and nice bit of kit. Wisdom is 245 without KEI. I mainly play Tangle when I can't get a guild group for River which lately has been most of the time.

I enjoy playing EQ and enjoying the social aspect of it as much as the actual gameplay.

The only downside to having me as a member is that I have a real life which includes a wife, a daughter, a cat (all females) and a job. This means that while I play a bit each night and most weekends I do not and cannot play for 4 to 8 hours every day. Not and stay married anyway. Besides my daughter plays EQ and she hogs the computer.

If I meet your criteria please let me know. If not then I wish you all well and hope to see you around.

Regards. TangledRiver

Offline Cleadroun

• Super Hero Member
New supplicant
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2003, 01:06:44 pm »
/sigh Another Halfling,,  :roll:

Welcome to the board TangleRiver :D
Cleadroun - Calinn
Kthaar - Undead - Warlock - Terenas R.I.P
Quando omni flunkus moritati.
(When all else fails, play dead.)
~ Red Green
Quote from: Cogo
Clea just cranky.

Anonymous

New supplicant
« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2003, 04:02:01 pm »
Well of course. It's because we are small and you can fit more of is in. Unlike the Buglys who take up space and drool on us a bit closer to the ground.

Thanks for the welcome to the board.