Author Topic: Back to Drinal  (Read 394 times)

Offline Tarvas

Back to Drinal
« on: October 08, 2019, 12:32:27 am »
Hello, folks. I am going to head to back to Drinal. There are a couple of reason why I am doing so, but most of them are just personal quirks. I guess when you build relationships for over nine years it just isnít as easy to disregard as I thought.

I want to thank the officers and members of AD for making welcome even though I am sort of a recluse during non-raid times. Thank you Asmadeus for forcing me to do things I donít really like doing on raids and for Dauredhel for leading raids. I appreciate Sonal helping me out learning ST 1. I also like to thank Gamguren for handling a camp incident this morning even if I disagreed with the assessment provided.

Just based on our brief encounter I believe AD will continue to progress and do great things. Thank you for letting me tag along for a little bit. Good luck and happy hunting.

Offline Dauredhel

• God-like Member
Re: Back to Drinal
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2019, 12:38:08 am »
Many thanks Tarvas, was good to raid with you for a short while!

Good luck with your future travels  :)

Daur

I mean...i'm not perfect...pretty close but not perfect...but some of the stuff ppl pull off...it's like...you never been in a raid before? - Cuba - 19 July '10

Offline Laurielle

« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2019, 08:44:35 am »
Have fun :)
Bill: Ted, while I agree that, in time, our band will be most triumphant, the truth is, Wyld Stallyns will never be a super-band until we get Eddie Van Halen on guitar.
Ted: Yes, Bill, but... I do not believe we will get Eddie Van Halen before we have a triumphant video.
Bill: Ted, it's pointless to have a triumphant video before we have decent instruments.
Ted: Well, how can we have decent instruments if we don't really even know how to play?
Bill: That is why we need Eddie Van Halen!
Ted: And that is why we need a triumphant video!
Both:  EXCELLENT!

Offline Elfguard

« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2019, 12:07:31 pm »
wish u all the Best =)
Elfguard, War 29K

Offline Slet

« Reply #4 on: October 08, 2019, 12:48:09 pm »
Be save and if you ever think Damn AD was fun then i am sure we can fit yuo back in!