Author Topic: When you ding 110....  (Read 368 times)

Offline Uegan

When you ding 110....
« on: August 24, 2019, 04:31:14 am »
When you ding 110 and no one is on, does it really count? Just kidding. I think garg was on. He said grats anyway.

So. Now that I'm 110, I need help with a couple of things.

1. How can I get more than public access to the forums? I've raided with you guys a few times and would like access to at least the strategy pages.

2. Who can help me with the uninhabited mubhis armor? I really really need pants. They are still latent ether (joks.... curse you and your infinite dkp).

3. I'll be trying for essence of the dragon in earnest now.  If you say you are bored or lfg...  you will be recruited. I have no issue adding people for TAs for the group quests, but please understand I don't box and will need actual groups as well.

Offline Asmadeus

• Demi-god Member
Re: When you ding 110....
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2019, 10:29:14 am »
Definitely didn't happen if no-one was around ;D

For forum bug Wewere online if neither he nor Gaol does it from this post alone, they're the two who can do stuff like this.

(I have no idea what mubhi armor is so pass on this...)

for eotd poke me when you're getting around to droga, it can be ridiculously fast if done "correctly" (for my own definition of correctly at least :P) - I'll try to show up at this point even if I'll admit I'm much less enthusiastic about the rest that needs tons of running around :P

Offline Cistinne

« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2019, 12:07:11 pm »
Congrats on the ding :)

Holler any time you want company with the EoTD tasks - it's a boring pain in the butt to do solo ;)

Offline Nuukee

• Super Hero Member
  • Everyone get on the Trump Train!
« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2019, 01:11:35 pm »
Congrats Ueg! It's not easy going when a lot aren't online when you are. Trust me I know. If i'm online send me a tell, i'm usually not doing anything to terribly important. I do want to say, we need to get you flagged asap, before the new expansion for damn sure!
 For AA's and maybe some easier group stuff we can duo sometime.
 But find Asma for sure on the Droga stuff.  ;D  Or bug Dastan hehe He's a master .

Offline Wewere

• God-like Member
« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2019, 05:20:17 pm »

1. How can I get more than public access to the forums? I've raided with you guys a few times and would like access to at least the strategy pages.

Done

Offline Jokskilove

• God-like Member
  • Palzerker
« Reply #5 on: August 25, 2019, 11:20:09 am »
Grats, Uegan (and sorry!)

I should get a little bit of playtime again this week and will be happy to help out :)

Strewlith Corleone - singing sidekick

Offline Laurielle

« Reply #6 on: August 25, 2019, 05:00:22 pm »
omg you did it !! gratz man  :)
us usual i will help,whenever i can !
Bill: Ted, while I agree that, in time, our band will be most triumphant, the truth is, Wyld Stallyns will never be a super-band until we get Eddie Van Halen on guitar.
Ted: Yes, Bill, but... I do not believe we will get Eddie Van Halen before we have a triumphant video.
Bill: Ted, it's pointless to have a triumphant video before we have decent instruments.
Ted: Well, how can we have decent instruments if we don't really even know how to play?
Bill: That is why we need Eddie Van Halen!
Ted: And that is why we need a triumphant video!
Both:  EXCELLENT!

Online Elfguard

« Reply #7 on: August 26, 2019, 12:44:57 pm »
it will not count annyways, cuz he said online 2 "I will never get 110 " !!!!!!!
tho ... =)P
Elfguard, War 24K