Author Topic: Sign 'O' The Times  (Read 2287 times)

Offline Gaol

• Demi-god Member
  • Hodor?
Sign 'O' The Times
« on: March 06, 2017, 08:26:30 am »

SIGN 'O' THE TIMES

You can imagine how excited I was when our beloved raid leaders said we were going to see Prince. I thought 'Lets Go Crazy', I'll put on my 'Raspberry Beret' and we'll party like it's '1999'! But sadly when we got there it wasn't a pint-sized pop star tribute act providing the entertainment but a massive stinking sarnak. And he couldn't even sing that well. Talk about disappointed!

He took ages to warm up and when he did finally appear he didn't play anything I recognised. He also had an annoying habit of rushing off and hiding in the 'Purple Rain' - which I assume was due to stage fright. So after a while we told him to 'Gett Off'. After an encore of 'I Would Die 4 U' he dropped some very nice 'Diamonds and Pearls' for us to keep.

That's our first tier two Empires of Kunark event down!

Do you want to join in the fun? We have room for more players!

Ancient Dominion is the only non-hardcore raiding guild on the Antonius Bayle server.

If you want to raid when your real life commitments allow or join a friendly guild with a relaxed atmosphere, look no further than Ancient Dominion.

New and returning players welcome! We have a successful guest raider system for friends from other guilds.

If you want to know more, please get in touch with Gaol, Seeker or Wewere.