Author Topic: Farewell to Haana  (Read 4548 times)

Offline Hottietoe

• I'm Special!
  • Don't follow me!
Re: Farewell to Haana
« Reply #15 on: June 09, 2009, 06:39:39 pm »
posted on NDA forums..

This is planned for 8pm BST (9pm CEST) in Plane of Earth B (Ragrax, Stronghold of the Twelve) on Monday. Defeating the Rathe Council (on about the 8th attempt) was Chris's favourite memory in EQ, so we plan to hold a party there.

* Meet at 8pm BST (9pm CEST) in Plane of Earth B on Monday 15 June.
    * Wear one item of pink armour in memory of Haana.
    * We'll clear to the Rathe council, and depending on numbers (we may have too many!) we'll do the raid. If we wipe, it will just be more apt. Smile
    * Speeches and memories of Chris can be made by any who wish to.
    * We will finish with a party and think of all the good memories. Bring cake/alcohol.

Offline Aoun

« Reply #16 on: June 09, 2009, 06:56:35 pm »
Please see this thread on the NDA forums for the latest on the tribute for Chris. Hottietoe posted main details from it above. The plan is to have a party in the scene of his greatest triumph - PoEb on Monday 15 June. Any updates or changes to the current plans will be posted there.

Aoun

Offline Cibby

« Reply #17 on: June 09, 2009, 07:10:53 pm »
Will defintely be there...was one great friend in game and out...never a nicer guy have I met..still abit sad about it all but I find comfort knowing he is somewhere..somehow...having a laugh :)

xox

Offline Tahlin

• Zerker Fairy Xtreme
  • Super Hero Member
  • fubar
« Reply #18 on: June 09, 2009, 11:21:50 pm »
I'll need to have words with certain people to attend, but I'll try to be there. It shouldn't be too difficult knowing the other person who also wouldn't normally play on a Monday.

Offline Pusur

• Demi-god Member
  • Little people
« Reply #19 on: June 09, 2009, 11:37:30 pm »
Such a tragedy  :'(
I didnt know him but ive heard his name on occation and im sure ive grouped with him too. My condolances to his friends and family.

Dan

"And shepherds we shall be, for thee my Lord for thee, Power hath descended forth from thy hand, that our feet may swiftly carry out thy command, we shall flow a river forth to thee, and teeming with souls shall it ever be. In nomine patris, et filii, et spiritus sancti"

Offline Draj

« Reply #20 on: June 16, 2009, 10:59:22 am »
thanks for all who turned up, was a blast :>